INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM (IOP) WITH RECOVERY RESIDENCE
Stepping Stones Recovery Center provides Drug and Alcohol addiction treatment programs where hope and fulfillment begin to replace fear, anger and loneliness to all eligible applicants seeking treatment. Our Exclusive Approach applies to our total environment in addition to traditional treatments to addiction we also offer Addiction Therapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques Therapy (EFT)s.
The Stepping Stones Recovery Center Intensive Outpatient Program is designed for those clients who cannot go to inpatient or residential treatment AND for those clients seeking aftercare for an inpatient or residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment. The SSRC Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) offers an Exclusive Cirriculum designed to prevent relapse and to expand on the thoughts and ideas learned at inpatient or residential program, We have over 20 years of successfully treating those afflicted with alcoholism and drug addiction. This includes an emphasis on structure, discipline, hope, self-esteem, fun, and especially, the tools to stay sober after the IOP experience is completed.
Ten sessions held weekly to fit your work or education schedule, meetings held;
- Monday through Friday, 1:30pm to 4:30pm,
- Monday through Thursday, 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Stepping Stones Recovery Center provides:
- Local transportation provided to & from sessions
- Unlimited one-on-one counseling session
- Exclusive cirriculum designed to prevent relapse
- Rapid Resolution Therapy available
- Family sessions offered by appointment
- Groups are structured according to patient needs
- Experienced therapists on staff
- 24 hour patient hotline (for current clients).
Our Exclusive relapse prevention cirriculum developed by top experts in the drug and alcohol addiction treatment field. Clients learn to live and become productive without using drugs and alcohol.